During these unprecedented times we would like to re-assure you that we have put all processes in place to as far as possible remain fully operational so as to be able to assist you during these trying times to do the same.
That said, while the Deeds Office, Companies Office, Master’s Office and all other government departments and municipalities will not be operational during lockdown and the courts are only operational to a limited extent in relation to matters of extreme urgency we would like to assure you that we continue to be available for:
- Consultations by telephone or online meeting platforms for ongoing and new matters
- Assessment and advice on contracts (including leases & construction related matters) and other documents, inclusive of the possible termination and / or variation thereof
- Drafting of agreements, powers of attorney and other corporate documents - Purchase and sale of immovable property and drafting of all conveyancing documents:
- Trusts, wills and estate planning
- Corporate planning and restructuring
- bringing a sufficiently urgent High Court application
If you have a pending litigation matter in the Gauteng High Courts all notices and pleadings will be served via email and filed via CaseLines (the digitised system recently implemented by the Gauteng High Courts). If your matter is in any other court, documents will be served via email and filed in court once the lockdown is lifted. We would like to assure you that we will do everything we can to ensure that any litigious matter continues as normal as far as possible.
Furthermore we have an online legal documents store which you will find on our website at www.kklaw.co.za alternatively email any query in relation to the online document store to email@example.com.
All our professionals will be available for the duration of lockdown during normal business hours and be contactable via e-mail, mobile, WhatsApp, Zoom or Skype.
Let us together weather the storm, stay safe, and hit the ground running when this lockdown is lifted!